The leading global conference for health economics and outcomes research (HEOR)
Alexandria, VA — April 13, 2022 — The Innovation and Value Initiative (IVI), a non-profit research organization committed to advancing the science, practice, and use of value assessment in health care, today announced its participation at ISPOR 2022: The Future of HEOR and Patient-Driven Digital Healthcare Systems on May 15-18, 2022 at the Gaylord National Resort and Convention Center in Maryland. IVI will present on Monday, May 16th and Wednesday, May 18th.
IVI executives Jennifer Bright (Chief Executive Officer), Rick Chapman (Chief Science Officer), and Richard Xie (Director of Research) will be attending in person. They will be participating in panels and workshops throughout the conference where the most dynamic thought leaders in value assessment and health technology assessment discuss today’s hottest trends and topics in the space.
We hope to see you there and look forward to continuing the conversation. Please reach out should you like to meet in person.
- Monday, May 16 (1:30 – 2:30pm EDT – Virtual): “How Can a Robust Real-World Data Infrastructure Advance a More Patient-Centered Approach to Drug Development,” with Rick Chapman.
- Monday, May 16 (4:30 – 5:30pm EDT – In-Person): “Is Open-Source Model Development Sustainable?” with Rick Chapman.
- Wednesday, May 18 (10:00 – 11:00am EDT – In-Person): “Engage for What? – Rethinking the Purpose of Stakeholder Engagement in Healthcare Research and Health Technology Assessment (HTA),” with Jennifer Bright.
- On-Demand Virtual: “A Discrete Choice Experiment of Patient-Informed Preferences for Major Depressive Disorder Treatment,” with IVI co-authors.
- Poster Session 2: “Evidence for a Patient-Informed Approach to Value Assessment of Major Depressive Disorder Treatments,” with IVI co-authors.
About the Innovation and Value Initiative
The Innovation and Value Initiative is an independent, 501(c)(3) tax-exempt, non-profit research organization dedicated to advancing the science and improving the practice of value assessment through development of novel methods and the creation and application of enhanced value assessment models to support local decision-making needs in healthcare.
Communications Contact: Tiffany Huth, (202) 487-8057, email@example.com