There are many ways to use IVI’s open-source models to compare the value of treatment sequences in specific diseases (currently rheumatoid arthritis and EGFR+ non-small cell lung cancer). These include:
- Web-based Value Tools: Two apps, designed for different kinds of user, are available for each model:
- Basic: Streamlined tool designed for a general user and requiring no existing expertise.
- Advanced: Expanded interface that provides control over all model settings
- R Packages: Downloadable statistical packages for customized analysis
- Source Code (on GitHub): For programmers and others who wish to contribute improving the code or adapting it to a unique context